It’s time to sell popcorn to support your 2017-2018 Scouting year!
You should have already received an order form in the mail — and if you need another copy you may print a copy or pick one up from our Popcorn Kernel, Kristina Coston. A digital order form app is also available to use instead of the paper version, and instructions are below.
- Scholarship Program: sell $2,500 and 6% of your sales will be invested in your own scholarship account!
- Earn 5% on all online sales over $300 in an Amazon gift card.
- September 16: Pre-order distribution – Volunteers are needed to help pick up!
- Sidewalk Sales – check your time slot online
- November 4: Super Saturday Units pick up popcorn (popcorn sales end)
- November 16-17: Final order home delivery dates
- November 18: Final order distribution
- December 6: Final payments
- December 2017: Prize delivery!
Digital Tools Available
There are two digital tools available to help make selling popcorn easier and faster! For selling in person, you may use a Digital Take Order form and for selling online you may create a personalized selling web page. Both tools require registration of your Scout with Trail’s End, and the same registration will be used for each tool.
Get started: https://www.trails-end.com
(1) How to set up your Scout’s Digital Take Order Form for in-person selling account and mobile app (not for online sales) [Learn more here]:
(2) How to set up your Scout’s personalized Online Sales Page (have your Scout help set this up with you) [Learn more here]: